
Classic movie from 1986! 12-year-old David Freeman is abducted by a spaceship and taken 560 million light years away to the planet Phaelon where he is experimented on. He returns 8 years later, having not aged a day. He's taken by NASA to be tested and while there confronts the spaceship in which he was abducted. Only he knows what it is and can access it. He escapes in the ship (with personality and voice of Pee Wee) on an adventure to find his family and return to 1978. A great 80s movie that will surely take you back to a great era in history.

You know, there is a movie classic from about the same era. It was about a kid who beat an arcade game and the night he does, a spaceship comes and turns him into a pilot or something. The arcade was the entry exam into their little alien group of fighter pilots. I just can't remember the title. It's too bad too, because now I want to watch it because I can't remember much more of the plot, but I know that as a kid, I LOVED that movie.
ReplyDeleteThey just don't make them like they used to.